Vision & Mission
“Innovate and Excel”
The vision of our school is to construct a community of learners to innovate and excel as communicators, collaborators, creative and critical thinkers while glorifying oneself to be a resilient global citizen.
Deepening the understanding of being a resilient global citizen.
Unceasing the learning opportunities to excel in their potential.
Nurturing each learner to be a beacon to others in an ever-changing,
Empowering to embrace multicultural traditions and values.
Stimulating learners to achieve the skills that enable to succeed in a
rapidly changing digital world.
- Provide a positive learning environment that encourages students of all abilities to take responsibility for their own learning and personal development.
- To align the attainment in academics with international standards(TIMSS, PIRLS and PISA) Attain consistent excellence in delivering the curriculum in a way which is both creative and innovative.
- Ensure that all members of our school community are respectful, resilient and responsible global citizens.
- Provide a varied range of school facilities to students of all ages, regular opportunities to become confident, resourceful, enquiring and independent learners.
- Promote positive attitudes towards others, regardless of background, race, gender or religion.
- The students are respected as individuals and feel good about themselves so that they can achieve their very best within a safe,
caring and supportive environment.
Reflection is the key to student
Passion for excellence
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
then, a habit.
Global learning for engaged citizenship.
|House Colour||House Name (Names of
|Make a difference|
|Hillock||Lead the way|
|Knoll||Be the inspiration|
|Hummock||Be the Change|