During these years, each student’s intellectual, aesthetic, physical and cultural growth is strengthened and extended to a foundation course that enables them to excel in the CBSE board examination.
The All India Secondary Examination, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, is held at the end of Grade 10 and Grade 12.
Subjects offered in Grade 10:
- Social Science
- Computer Science
- Optional languages include Hindi and French
- Islamic Studies examination is conducted for Muslim students in both the years.
- Work Experience, Art Education and Physical Education classes as per CBSE requirements are also woven into the curriculum.
Subjects for Grade 11 and 12:
- Science Stream (English, Math, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General Studies, Islamic Studies, Moral Education, Moral Science, Physical Education, Psychology, Psychology)
- Commerce Stream (English, Computer Science, Accounts, Business Studies, Economics, Entrepreneurship, General Studies, Islamic Studies, Math, Moral Education, Moral Science, Physical Education, Psychology)