Dunes International School, Abu Dhabi is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). We follow CBSE curriculum designed and developed by the NCERT, New Delhi
Dunes International School, Abu Dhabi offers students an education built on the strong principles and framework of Indian education.
- English language medium
- Curriculum enhanced by mapping to international boards and learning programs that strengthen academics and skill development
- ICT are used by the teachers and students
- Inquiry based, collaborative and problem solving approach
- Arabic language is taught and is compulsory for all and Islamic studies are compulsory for Muslim students (in line with the curriculum given by the Ministry of Education)
- UAE culture, heritage and cultural appreciation is an integral part of the curriculum