At our upper primary stage, integration of Science and Technology, bringing Mathematics closer to life and the introduction of integrated thematic approaches to teaching of Social Sciences, are some of the new elements of the curriculum.
- Languages: Emphasis on Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Science and Technology: Focus on inquiry based learning and learning by doing through research and experiments.
- Social Science: Developing social skills rather than mere acquisition of facts.
- Mathematics is taught with a problem-solving approach.
Subjects at the Middle School Level:
- Computer Science
- Social Studies & UAE Social Studies
- Islamic Studies / Moral Science
- French / Hindi
Music, Art and Craft, Physical Education and Sports activities are included in the timetable to ensure holistic development.